TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
This website, accessible through the domain name www.valentinagari.com (the "Web"), has been created by Valentina Garí company in order to facilitate the purchase of products offered on it. Valentina Garí is a Spanish company, registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona and its registered office is located in C/Rector ubach 57 entlo 1 08021 - Barcelona (Spain). You can contact Valentina Garí via e-mail email@example.com
1. USE OF THE WEB
- The Web offered by Valentina Garí is aimed at older individuals acting as final consumers who are resident all over the world
- The User agrees to use this site in accordance with the law, morals, generally accepted good customs, the existing public order and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In particular but without limitation, the User agrees not to use it for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of these rules, harm the rights and interests of Valentina Garí, or third parties and/or in any way damage, disable, overload or impair the website or prevent normal use. In particular, the User can only allocate materials and information that you access by browsing and using the Web for personal use, agreeing not to make any direct or indirect commercial use of materials and information obtained through it.
- At any time and without prior notice, Valentina Garí reserves the right to deny access to Web users who contravene the established in the preceding paragraphs of this clause or, more generally, in these Terms and Conditions.
- Users can register as registered Web users. To do this, it will be necessary to choose a username and the information they are asked must be provided truthfully to successfully complete the registration process.
- In addition to complying with the other obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions, registered users are obliged to:
- Do not share their username nor their password with third parties or facilitate the use of their account to third parties. They may not take note of the username and password anywhere, and must choose a password that is not easily guessed; and
- Keep the personal information communicated to Valentina Garí updated and must report any changes occurring in them.
- The user will be held liable for damages of any kind that Valentina Garí may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of a breach by the user of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Users also hold Valentina Garí harmless against any penalty, claim or demand that might be brought by a third party, including public bodies, against Valentina Garí or its employees as a result of the violation of any rights by third parties from the side of the user through the use of the web in a manner contrary to the provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
2. PRODUCTS OFFERED VIA THE WEB.
- Through the Web, Valentina Garí offers the opportunity to acquire the following product categories:
- Clothing (such as, for example, shirts, sweaters, trousers, jackets, dresses, skirts, etc.).
- The user is guided throughout the purchase process. To this end, the user must first select the specific product(s) it desires to purchase from among those products that are listed on the Web,
- After carrying out the selection, the user will be taken to a screen where a general overview of the selected product will be shown, this information includes:
- the essential characteristics of the product(s) or service(s);
- complete information of Valentina Garí (full company name, trade name, registered office, e-mail);
- the total price of the products (breaking down the fare, taxes and fees that apply, shipping costs – if applicable -and other relevant costs);
- the arrangements for payment, delivery and execution, as well as an indication of the period within which the products purchased will be delivered, without prejudice to what is stated in these Terms and Conditions
- the applicable legal guarantees and after-sales services are put charge, unless the user has explicitly agreed to receive it electronically.
- Items may be paid in euros (EUR), British pounds (GBP) and Swiss francs (CHF), depending on the territorial extension of the Web selected by the user. In any case, payments and refunds will be billed in euros (EUR).
- The total price of the products purchased or may be paid with major credit cards and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro) as well as with PayPal, by introducing to this purpose the relevant data during the purchase process or log in to the relevant PayPal account. Regardless of the number of products that comprise it, each order must be paid in a single payment and through the use of a single credit card or debit card. The use of such means of payment will not impose any additional charge or fee for the user.
- Valentina Garí has implemented the necessary security measures to ensure that all information related to the payment of the products is sent in encrypted form, in order to prevent loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Also, when it comes to payment by credit card or debit card, mechanisms have been implemented to verify that the user is the owner of the account or has the authorization to use it.
- Orders are ready for shipment from Monday to Friday from 8 to 20 hours, except national holidays in Spain. Normally orders will be shipped and delivered to the carrier within one working day after receipt of payment. However, it is possible that these deadlines may vary depending on the volume of orders Valentina Garí may have.
- If the user has any questions during the purchase process, it must refrain from issuing the order and contact Valentina Garí through the contact information specified in the header.
- To ensure that customers are fully satisfied with their purchase, Valentina Garí offers the possibility to exchange all the products (except custom made (bajo pedido), and THE OUTLET which you could exchange for a VOUCHER) , purchased within 7 calendar days from the date on which the product was received or from the date on which the last product within a multiple order has been received.
- For the exchange of products purchased through the Web to be valid, the following requirements must be met:
- You must duly complete the return note, available on the package and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send it to C/Rector ubach 57 entlo 1 08021 Barcelona and we will arrange the logistics.
- Please be aware that changes are not accepted in lingerie products.
- Products must be in their original condition, and will need to be exchanged with the packaging or wrapping with which they were delivered by Valentina Garí and corresponding labels, trademarks, documentation, and/or instructions. Under no circumstances products that have been used, altered or damaged will be accepted.
- In the event that the products you want to exchange have been dispatched in the same order, they must be returned for exchange jointly in one delivery.
- The product exchange request should be made from a home located in the country where the original order was originally dispatched.
- For Spain, the Exchange of products that were initially delivered to the peninsula, Ceuta and Melilla can only be requested from a home located in those areas. The same applies with regards to orders placed from the Balearic islands.
- Valentina Garí, through the designated courier company, will collect at the same delivery address those products whose change has been requested. In the event that the conditions set out above are not fulfilled, Valentina garí reserves the right to return the product to the user without any changes thereof, as well as repeat all the costs of contracted courier company.
- In the event that it is not possible to make an Exchange due to unavailability of the products requested, the customer will be immediately informed of this situation and the approximate time in which Valentina Garí expects to have new stock. In any case, provided that Valentina Garí has not confirmed the dispatch of the replacement product, the customer has the right to cancel the exchange and request a refund of the price paid for the product.
4. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Customers who have purchased a product may, within 7 calendar days of receiving the good or the last of the goods ordered in the same order, cancel the purchase without giving any reason and without incurring any cost.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user should turn to Valentina Garí and inform them of the cancellation of the contract, or use the form attached to these Terms and Conditions (Annex I below); or make any other clear statement setting out the decision to withdraw from the contract (e.g., a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
- Once exercised the right:
- The customer must return the goods to Valentina Garí without undue delay and, in no case later than 7 calendar days from the date on which it has exercised the right of withdrawal, it must bear the direct cost of return.
- Valentina Garí will refund the price of the product (including the cost of regular delivery) without undue delay and in no case later than 14 calendar days from the date on which it has exercised the right of withdrawal. To do this, it will use the same means of payment used by the customer, unless otherwise specified by the latter to exercise the withdrawal.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Although Valentina garí agrees to undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the Web, it can not ensure rapid, uninterrupted and error free use of it. In particular but without limitation, Valentina Garí disclaims all responsibility in the following cases:
- Technical malfunctions caused accidentally or otherwise, prevent normal operation of the Web;
- Damage from computer viruses or generated as a result of improper use of the Web;
- Intrusion of third parties in the service. Considering the advances in technology, it is possible that third parties enter the Web and cause disturbances. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Valentina Garí makes all technical efforts to reduce such risks through the incorporation of appropriate technological measures. However, the user is informed that these intrusions can happen, and that Valentina Garí should not be hold liable for any damage they cause.
- The links that can be established on the Web related to advertising or other content and whose ownership or liability corresponds to third parties other than Valentina Garí are not the responsibility of Valentina Garí, who is in no way obliged to control or approve the services, contents, data, files, products or any kind of material on the applications or web page or pages. Therefore, Valentina Garí assumes no responsibility under any circumstance for the legality of the contents of this/these page(s), the sole responsible of all matters concerning the content of that link, especially with regards to the law, moral, morality and public order, being third parties. The existence of links does not imply any relationship between Valentina Garí and the owner of the linked website.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The user acknowledges that all elements of the Web, the information and materials contained therein, trademarks, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the content and the software used are protected by copyright and industrial ownership of Valentina Garí or third parties, and that access to the web does not give them these rights or any other rights other than those specifically granted to them.
- Unless otherwise specifically authorized by Valentina Garí or, where appropriate, by third party owners of the corresponding rights, users may not reproduce, alter, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available or allow public access through any form of public communication of any of the elements mentioned in the previous paragraph. Users may only allocate materials, elements and information they access through navigation and may only use the Web for their personal use, agreeing not to perform any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
7. UPDATING THE WEB
- The information contained in this website is current as of the date of the last update. Valentina Garí reserves the right to improve its service for the benefit of users, update, modify or delete existing information on the Web or in the operational, technical and user environment, users must observe any instruction Valentina Garí establishes through the web or through authorized personnel. Valentina Garí will notify users well in advance in the event that significant changes are to be implemented that may alter the performance or operation of the Web.
- In the event that these Terms and Conditions are changed, Valentina Garí will notify users well in advance so that they can learn about these new applicable conditions and accept them or refrain from using the Web.
8. PRIVACY PROTECTION
10. SERVICIOS DE ATENCIÓN AL USUARIO
- Los usuarios de la Web podrán ponerse en contacto con Valentina Garí a través del departamento de customer care (email@example.com).
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is cancelled or considered null, the remaining conditions will not be affected and will fully preserve their force and effect.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
- The conflicts that may arise from the application of these norms shall be governed by the laws of Spain.
ANNEX I. MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(Only complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Attn: VALENTINA GARÍ, residing in C/Rector Ubach 57 entlo 1, 08021 - Barcelona (Spain), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org :
I, Mr./Mrs. _________________, of legal age, residing in _______________, hereby inform you that I refrain from the purchase of __________ corresponding to order number _____ made on (date) _________.
Date and signature: